Precision Project Management was created to address business challenges.
Precision Project Management and its subsidiary, R&R Wolf Construction, a commercial construction company, together help companies streamline their facilities projects from the initial planning stages through project close-out.
Businesses undertake construction and building management projects for many reasons: relocation, growth, renovating existing space, downsizing, or operational initiatives like adding a new product line or group. Yet despite how common these kinds of facility changes are, the resulting project can often be a costly and time-consuming headache for the property or business owner whose primary focus is running their company.
On a daily basis, this means providing detailed checks and balances and oversight for a facilities project’s budget, schedule, and logistics. It also means managing quality control, maintaining a consistent vision and goals, and serving as the client’s eyes and ears in every project meeting, email chain and phone call from project start to completion.
Working for companies that range from industry giants, to regional and local businesses on projects throughout the eastern U.S. and Canada, Precision Project Management is a project management firm that helps its clients achieve the highest quality results for their facilities and building management projects – within budget and on schedule.
Our Mission Statement:
Precision Project Management’s mission is to manage our clients projects as if they were our own. We strive to exceed expectations for our client’s goals, objectives and vision through our core values, from initial concept to project closeout.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity – We are always honest. Communicate in a respectful, open and truthful manner. Uphold fair and decent business practices. Never compromise our core values
- Accountability – We hold ourselves totally responsible for our actions, commitments, and results.
- Teamwork – We work in a total collaborative environment, utilizing custom tools and processes that will allow team members and clients to interact live with our actions
- Fun – We provide a positive and engaging work environment for our team members. This allows us to be creative, adventurous and open-minded.
- Total Customer Satisfaction – We promise to deliver what our clients expect, and when they expect it.